Puppy Power

Hello everyone! Today is my last guest post for C.C. Designs. I'm so sad it's over, but thrilled to have been chosen to share this month. You can find my blog post for them here.

Today my post is all about pups! As soon as I saw the new Diamond die, I knew I wanted to make a kite out of it for one of the puppies in the Puppy Power stamp set. So, what better way to beckon Spring than to play with your doggies outside and fly a kite!

The new release supplies in this project are: Diamond Die, Puppy Power stamps, Puppy Power Outline dies, Sweet Valentine dies (clouds), and Puppy Accessories dies (teeny tiny heart).


I thought it would be fun to recess my kite into the card rather than pop it out - that way you can add lots of nifty layers to the kite!

The Copic colors I've used for my pups are:
rusty pup - YR18, E33, 99, 97, 53
blackie pup - W10, 07, T05, 03

For my hills, I ink blended Shabby Shutters and Mowed Lawn Distress Inks. I love the way that turned out.


Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts